Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steve and Me

It's silly to be upset about someone I don't know. But lord did Steve Jobs help me out a ton. I know I couldn't do my job without his innovation. A bagillion people will say that, and they're all right for a bagillion more reasons. I read a quote today from NYPL's Twitter feed that summed up how I feel about my own field and career goals:

"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works." – Steve Jobs

After I was done being sad I knew I had to get some regular chores done. I made a spa appointment earlier today but had to cancel it when Yelp.com told me the spa was...less then credible. Anyway, I always set stuff like that up via my junk email, hotmail. I think the end result is fitting for my love of all things Mac.

There's a reason this is only for junk mail.


Yep, wasn't working. C'est la vie.

<3 Steve. and thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment