Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bulletin Board

I figured out what H.H. needs! An inspirational bulletin board. I just received a whole lot of great cards in the mail, a baby announcement, a rehearsal diner invitation and of course the wedding invite itself. How cute would those look pinned up across from me now? Very.

I like this whole improving myself business. Check out my new lamp:

Sepia tone not included.

I'm not 100% sure that shade is on right side up. The label indicated it should rest a top the base as shown, and it's a bit wobbly if placed on the bulb "up side down". But doesn't that look backwards? Whatever I'll just try not to squint at it too hard.

Ok time to drink and wink.
-Improvements!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think twice about the shade but now... I just don't know... now it's either upside down or awesome. Let's go with awesome :)

    ReplyDelete